Thursday, December 2, 2021

EDUC561 Class

 Educational Media and Technology

I started this course in fall 2021-2022 at Lebanese International University with doctor Amal Farhat.    This course explores technology integration strategies in education, and prepares future teachers to use technology as a powerful tool to enhance learning. The course also presents an overview of some learning theories and their implications on learning, and examines different technologies that can be used in education. It was very useful to learn how to include technology in my classroom nowadays. I will use all my knowledge and skills to improve my teaching style.  

😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teaching Is a Hard Profession

  Teaching is a so hard profession.   Teachers must always stay aware of their mistakes. Professional development is a method that teachers ...