Monday, December 6, 2021

Learning Online Challenges

  • Switching from traditional classroom and face to face instructor training to computer-based training in a virtual classroom makes the learning experience different. It was difficult to me to adapt and understand this shift. 
  • Many students are not provided with the high or the strong internet connection that online courses require. 
  • Self-motivation is an eLearning essential requirement but I lost at the begging.          

    I faced these challenges at the begging. It was difficult to understand that the learning process was not the same. I lost many online session. I was only memorizing without understanding the importance. It was like a miracle happened for me to rest and sleep more. Now, this changed sure!! When I started working, I realized how useful online learning is. I ca work, rest, have fun and study all together. I just have to know how to organize my time.❤☺

3 comments:

  1. yes, it is all about organizing time. When a person organizes his time well, defines his goals, and sets a schedule for himself with specific tasks everyday, he will be able to do everything he aims at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to the technical issues the most important step is to stay in touch with professors and inform them about what's happening. They will hopefully understand and be flexible about the situation, perhaps even recording class sessions as a backup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you said "memorizing instead of understanding" I felt it. This is how I spent my first online semester, I was focusing on getting the full mark instead of understanding and actually gaining the knowledge. I'm thankful for actually enjoying my Teaching Diploma semesters now and that my mentality changed.

    ReplyDelete

Teaching Is a Hard Profession

  Teaching is a so hard profession.   Teachers must always stay aware of their mistakes. Professional development is a method that teachers ...